"Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold."

Sunday, June 25, 2006

When

When the mountains lose their highest peaks,
When rivers cease to flow,
When time has ended, dawn and dusk gone,
When the living earth exists no more,

Still I cannot say farewell to you,
Still I can't part with you,
To have known you,
Was my lifetime's most greatest blessings,

When th sun no longer rise up high,
When planets cease to revolve,
When seasons vanished, showing no change,
When grass and plants and trees all decay,

Still I cannot say goodbye to you,
Still I can't part with you,
Your bright smile,
Was my lifetimes most cherished reward,

So let us all be together,
Be free and content,
Race into time, savor lifetime's blessings,
Toast to good health, sing to our heart's delight,
Lots of sunshine,
Grasping this life's freedom.

(Heather M.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home